Categories
North Memphis

History on Wheels: Memphis Bicycle Co.

(The Amagliani brothers and their father, courtesy of Shannon Caraway) Guerrino Amagliani opened Memphis Motorcycle Co. in 1917. The store’s first location was on Cooper, but it later moved to 190 Union Avenue, on what is now the grounds of AutoZone Park. Guerrino’s children – John, Mary, Mike, Gene, Joe, and Frank – helped out […]