An employee at Leahy’s tells us this was their park sometime in the 80’s. Isn’t it lovely? If you have your own photos of Memphis during past holiday seasons, we ask that you please submit them so that we may see what this city looked like in Christmastime during the lives of others among us!
3 Ways to Submit a Photo:
1. Post them on our Facebook Page (found here) by clicking Photo/Video at the top left of the wall/timeline area and uploading your picture.
2. Tweet a picture to us @memphistype or and/or hashtag your tweet with #memphistype
3. Email your picture to us at rebecca.weaver [at] gmail.com
Our favorite pick will receive a Memphis-themed gift from us. Happy holidays, bah humbug, and a happy new year!
Latest posts by Rebecca Phillips (see all)
- TGI Friday’s - May 14, 2018
- A Rundown on Memphis Wrestling - May 7, 2018
- Memphis Mansions – Ashlar Hall, Annesdale, and Woodruff-Fontaine - April 30, 2018